Clinical Applications Specialist - X-Ray
|Address||, , Mn|
|Posted at||2 weeks ago|
SummaryThe Clinical Application Specialist (CAS) will deliver clinical and operational expertise by providing excellent education and training support within a specific modality (XR) or product portfolio to clinical end-users. These clinical experts will facilitate evidence-based practice and support the customer experience and commercial teams from pre-sale through post implementation by providing effective outcome-based education and training solutions. Supporting the following territories: West - Central Region (Pac NW, SW, Rocky, Heartland areas).
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Develop meaningful relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) to standardize and optimize protocols and support our clinical education initiatives.
- Advance new product (NPI) features and imaging techniques; partner with customers in developing training plans / strategies that support new product assimilation (XR) and ongoing training needs.
- Coordinate, schedule, and execute objective based system training; monitor and report on training outcomes.
- Act as focal point for modality / team, identify customer satisfaction issues, assist in escalations, problem determination and specialty training requests.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (XR) and technical liaison to the sales organization with the goal of strengthening technical capabilities of the team and customer relationships, while also driving business opportunities forward.
- Demonstrated experience delivering complex information and modifying messaging based on audience.
- Willingness to travel extensively 80+% (4-5 days per week including overnights and some weekends) within the US and Canada via multiple modes of transportation (car, air travel, & train, etc.).
- Associate’s degree or equivalent and 5+ years of XR technical/clinical industry experience.
- Deep understanding of clinical education training and associated process implementation.
- Demonstrated experience working on GE HealthCare XR systems.
- ARRT (R) certification.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
While GE HealthCare does not currently require U.S. employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, some GE HealthCare customers have vaccination mandates that may apply to certain GE HealthCare employees.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Financial Analyst Jobs
By Axis Health System At Durango, CO, United States 3 minutes ago
Special Events & Donor Relations Coordinator
By Buffalo Bill Center of the West At Cody, WY, United States 3 minutes ago
Research Analyst, Gt.school (Remote) - $60,000/Year Usd
By Crossover At Elizabeth, NJ, United States 3 minutes ago
Behavior Therapist, Autism (Aba) - Entry Level!
By LEARN Behavioral At Beaumont, CA, United States 3 minutes ago
General Labor Jobs
By Leading Technology Composites, Inc. At Wichita, KS, United States 3 minutes ago