Enterprise Applications Analyst Jobs
|Address||Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, United States|
|Posted at||6 days ago|
Enterprise Applications Analyst
Industry: Law Firm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: Hybrid (6 days onsite a month)
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 + Discretionary Annual bonus & Profit sharing
Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 40lk, 10 paid holidays, 23 days PTO, Childcare, etc..
Vaccination Policy: Yes (medical & religious exemptions accepted)
- Oversee the maintenance of Enterprise Software Application including installing and upgrading firm wide software solutions.
- Manage and support enterprise software applications and solutions including legal software applications, document management systems, billing & payroll systems, communication systems, multi-factor authentication software, and VPNs.
- Evaluate, propose, and implementation of new enterprise software applications.
- Administer and maintain relations databases that support Enterprise Applications.
- Administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows products such as Microsoft Windows Enterprise, Microsoft Windows Server, Office 365, & Microsoft Office Suite.
- Generate training material and technical documentation for Enterprise Software Applications that will be used by the Technical Trainers, Global Helpdesk Team, Attorneys, and Corporate Employees.
- Knowledge of SaaS based communication systems, remote desktop, multi-factor software, and VPNs
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft ecosystems (Microsoft Windows Enterprise, Windows Server, Office 365, MS Office Suite
- Understanding of legal software, documentation systems, payroll systems, and financial applications
- Prior experience working in a Law Firm (Required)
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Track record of evaluating and implementing enterprise software applications
- Prior expeirence working in a Senior or Lead support role and mentoring Helpdesk team members
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Track record of creating training curriculum and materials used to educate corporate employees on enterprise software applications
- Experience working in a large multi-office environment
- Several years of experience administering & supporting enterprise software applications
- Applications Development Analyst
- Enterprise Analyst
- Clinical Applications Analyst
- Enterprise Applications Analyst
- Principal Enterprise Applications Analyst
- Applications Systems Analyst
- Global Enterprise Applications Manager
- Applications Analyst
- Workday Applications Analyst
- Director Of Enterprise Applications
Equity Research Associate, Biotechnology
By BTIG At Miami, FL, United States 1 minute ago
Senior Accountant Jobs
By Oil & Gas Drilling Company At The Woodlands, TX, United States 4 minutes ago
Support Technician Jobs
By Root Seven At San Antonio, TX, United States 4 minutes ago
Data Entry Research Analyst - Remote
By Lendflow At Oliver, GA, United States 4 minutes ago
It Help Desk - College Intern
By Salt River Project At Phoenix, AZ, United States 4 minutes ago