Customer Service Representative Jobs
|Address||Rockville, MD, United States|
|Posted at||1 week ago|
Hours- Monday thru Friday, 1MUST BE OPEN TP WORK 8am to 8pm (will get an 8 hour shift)
Training- 3-4 weeks, hours during training are 8a-5p (EST) - paid training
Pay rate- $16/hr/ $17/hr if Spanish bilingual
Contract- Temp to perm
Equipment- Provided by the client; Laptop, two monitors, keyboard & mouse
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers. They will handle direct phone-based caller interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries.
• Provides initial phone contact with members, prospective members, providers, agents and field personnel while meeting department performance standards. Expected to answer inquiries where appropriate and route calls as needed. Inquires will include benefit and eligibility quotes, claim status, claim issues, premium modes, premium payments and updates, address corrections which may include Select services areas, product interests, and policy cancellations.
• Data Entry - Update member account information as needed and required, enter new individual and group member applications, enter claims, encounters and utilizations, and all other data entry needs as required, but not excluding other departmental requests.
• Research member account history, plan, payment options, complaints and other discrepancies; and correct as needed when advised by a supervisor or appropriate personnel.
• Verify insurance - Fax/mail Fee Schedules, Member Eligibility Information, Provider/Facility location information, and authorizations when required in accordance to policy and procedures.
• Special Projects - Assemble group packets, pull, fill, and mail Agent requested supplies (including mass mailings to providers and members when required).
• Utilizes customer service strategies such as active listening, expressing empathy, problem solving,
courtesy, and other skills deemed necessary.
• Documents, tracks, and communicates issues appropriately using and accurately to deliver high quality customer service.
• Performs the necessary skills to maintain a high-quality customer experience, as reflected through quality monitors, member feedback, and peer interaction.
• Provide back-up to other units within the division as needed.
• Demonstrates appropriate customer-care skills such as empathy, active listening, courtesy, politeness, helpfulness and other skills as identified.
- • Other related duties as assigned.
- Customer Service Representative
- Payroll Customer Service Representative
- Experienced Customer Service Representative
- Medicare Customer Service Representative
- Licensed Customer Service Representative
- Veterinary Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative Overnight
- Service Department Customer Service Representative
- Client Service Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative
Learning And Development Director
By That's Good HR, Inc. At Indianapolis, IN, United States 24 seconds ago
Head Of Product Jobs
By Zaya Care At New York, NY, United States 28 seconds ago
Order Picker / Driver For Small Warehouse
By Meridian Auto Parts At Hebron, KY, United States 44 seconds ago
Federal - Procurement Specialist - Remote
By Accenture Federal Services At San Antonio, TX, United States 1 minute ago
Accountant (Hybrid / Remote) Jobs
By AAA-The Auto Club Group At United States 1 minute ago